JMV Architect, PLLC is an award-winning architectural firm specialized in the design of commercial, residential, community facilities and educational building types for the public and private sectors.
Jacqueline Velez, Founder and Principal, works one-on-one with clients, through meetings and design schemes, to achieve their project goals. Honesty and integrity are part of our work philosophy and serve as the basis behind all decisions.
JMV Architect, PLLC, nurtures short-term and long-term business relationships with our Clients. We take pride in having gained a vast referral base throughout the years.
- Feasibility Studies
- Architectural Design
- Space Planning
- Contract Documents
- Bidding and Negotiation
- Construction Administration
- Building Codes & Zoning Analysis
- Governmental Agency Approvals
We Lead The Way Through Creativity, Sustainability, Design and Innovation!
- Principal Architect is fully Engaged in all Projects
- Provide Individualized Attention to Achieve Project Goals
- Develop Long-Lasting Business Relationships through Mutual Trust and Respect
- 30+ Years of Professional Experience in the Design and Construction Industry
- Building Code and Zoning Experts
- Excellent Knowledge in City Agencies’ Permitting Requirements and Processes
We are a team of design professionals dedicated to enhancing the building user’s experience. We work cohesively with all stakeholders to exceed the client’s expectations, achieve the project’s goals, within the specified constraints of scope, schedule, budget and quality.
We create an environment that fosters interaction and integration among project participants to achieve effective coordination. We establish effective lines of communication, focus on goals, and results to provide the best design solutions for any challenging task.