Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ Career Fair

General Questions

Q: Why should I hire an RA (registered architect)?

A: It may be required for you to hire a registered Architect depending on the nature of the work you are planning to do on your property. JMV Architect, PLLC has the experience which can guide you throughout the design and construction process. JMV will ensure that your expectations become reality.

Q: What do you need to know before you hire an architect?

A: You need to have a defined scope of work, so we can guide you through the different phases of a project. JMV Architect, PLLC will offer you the best suggestions and accommodate your needs and requirements.

Q: Are you certified with any city and/or state agencies as a Minority-Woman Business Owned Enterprise?

A: JMV Architect, PLLC is certified with the city and state of New York as an MWBE architectural firm, giving us a competitive edge. We are also certified with the following agencies:

  • The School Construction Authority (SCA)
  • The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey

Q: Are you involved in the approval and permit process of the project?

A: In addition to architectural design JMV Architect, PLLC, provides approvals from agencies having jurisdiction over a project.

Homeowner Questions

Q: Are there any materials (documents) that I need before I hire an RA?

A: Once you have spoken to a member of our team at JMV Architect, PLLC, we will guide you through each process and tell you what documents you will need.

Photoshopped Clear Logo
Contact Us

Address: 38-39 Bell Blvd, Suite 350, Bayside, NY 11361
AKA Navigation Address: 213-33 39th Ave, Bayside, NY 11361
Telephone: (718) 631-0006
Fax: (718) 631-7805
Business Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm

Follow Us